telco tomorrow Friday, 10th of October, 15:00

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 09:30:13 +0200
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

   this is a gentle reminder that we will have our regular ontolex
teleconference tomorrow 10th of October at 15:00. I will send out access
details tonight.

As main agenda point I have the following:

1) Variation and translation module: discussion on definitions, etc.
2) Lexicographic work of Thierry (@Thierry: can you please paste the
documents to the list as not everyone has access to the LIDER Google
docs, thanks!)

Next week I will move back to the metadata module.

Best regards,

Philipp.

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de