Re: synsem module

Dear all,

  a better example showing a more complex frame is the following
representing a "launch"-frame:

@prefix ontolex: <http://www.w3.org/ns/lemon/ontolex#> .
@prefix synsem: <http://www.w3.org/ns/lemon/synsem#> .
@prefix lexinfo: <http://lexinfo.net/ontology/2.0/lexinfo.owl#> .
@prefix owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>.
@prefix xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>.

@prefix : <> .

:launch a ontolex:LexicalEntry ;
   lexinfo:partOfSpeech lexinfo:verb ;
   ontolex:canonicalForm :launch_canonical_form;
   synsem:synBehavior :launch_transitive_pp;
   ontolex:sense :launch_semframe.

:launch_canonical_form ontolex:writtenRep "launch"@en.

:launch_transitive_pp a lexinfo:TransitivePPFrame;
  lexinfo:subject  :launch_arg1 ;
  lexinfo:directObject         :launch_arg2 ;
  lexinfo:prepositionalAdjunct :launch_arg3.

:launch_arg3 synsem:marker :in ;
              synsem:optional "true"^^xsd:boolean .

:launch_semframe a synsem:SemanticFrame;
synsem:subsense :launch_subframe1;
synsem:subsense :launch_subframe2.

:launch_subframe1 ontolex:reference <http://dbpedia.org/ontology/product>;
                                  synsem:subjOfProp :launch_arg1;