Re: ontolex.owl

Dear all,

  I think I fixed it. See attached. Let me know if this is fine.

The new version is checked in the GIT ontolex project.

Best regards,

Philipp

Am 08.07.14 14:28, schrieb Aldo Gangemi:
> I am talking Protege.
> For removing the import just remove the import axiom. For adding
> entities you just create a new entity without the default namespace. I
> can do that if you want.
>
> sent by aldo from a mobile
>
> On 08/lug/2014, at 13:54, Philipp Cimiano
> <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de
> <mailto:cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>> wrote:
>
>> Aldo,
>>
>>  you mean remove the import from the owl file by deleting the import
>> text or deleting the import in Protégé?
>>
>> I do not know how to define the entries from the external ontology as
>> new entities with their URIs, but I will try out and let you know ;-)
>>
>> In any case, we seem all to agree on the strategy, but the
>> implementation is still unclear, which is good.
>>
>> Stay tuned.
>>
>> Philipp.
>>
>> Am 08.07.14 13:38, schrieb Aldo Gangemi:
>>> A couple of possibilities:
>>>
>>> 1) (simpler) import the ontology, create the links, then remove the
>>> import ;)
>>> 2) (more accurate) define the entities from the external ontology as
>>> new entities with their URIs, then create the links
>>>
>>> (1) is very quick, but the entities that remain “orphan” after the
>>> import removal are not typed.
>>>
>>> Aldo
>>>
>>> On Jul 8, 2014, at 1:28:02 PM , Philipp Cimiano
>>> <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de