Re: ontolex telco tomorrow 15:00 CET

From: Guadalupe Aguado de Cea <guadalupe.aguado@upm.es>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 17:51:02 +0200
To: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
CC: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

I won't be able to join the telco as I have a meeting in another town.
As for the name of the model, the last 2 suggestions proposed by
Phillipp and Aldo: lemon2, and lemon-W3C could be Ok, though I'm more
inclined to the first one, lemon2. Exactly for the reasons given by Philipp.

I know that Elena & Jorge will attend the telco, so they'll tell me
about the commitments and the modules..
Best regards

Lupe

--