Syntax and Semantics Module

From: John P. McCrae <jmccrae@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:27:16 +0200
To: public-ontolex <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Hi all,

So I added a first draft of the syntax and semantic module (based of a
similar module in *lemon*). Are there any comments?

http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Syntax_and_Semantics_Module

Please do not reply to this email or write comments on the page,
instead *please
use the discussion page for this module** *to give any comments*

I have set up similar pages for the variation (and translation) module and
the metadata module

Regards,
John

* You can watch the page to see whenever a change is made and set up the
wiki to email you when someone else modifies the page