Ontolex meeting this week and EMN Glossary

From: Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 13:04:56 +0200
To: "public-ontolex@w3.org" <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Dear all,

    this is a gentle reminder that we will have our weekly ontolex
teleconference at the usual slot, Friday 15:00. I will send out access
details tomorrow.

The agenda is the following:

1) Discussion on terminology and variation module proposed by UPM (2nd
round)
2) Discussion on linking (see my various emails on this)
3) EMN Glossary as a use case:
http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/networks/european_migration_network/glossary/index_a_en.htm
4) Other use cases

Lupe: this is the glossary & thesaurus I was mentioning:
http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/networks/european_migration_network/glossary/index_a_en.htm

It would be great if you could check whether we can have electronic
acces to it. Otherwise we can definitely scrape the web site ;-)

Regards,

Philipp.

--

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano

Phone: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 12412
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de

Forschungsbau Intelligente Systeme (FBIIS)
Raum 2.307
Universitšt Bielefeld
Inspiration 1
33619 Bielefeld