Re: doubt about "Synset / Concept" class

Dear all,

  btw. please remember that we will have our regular ontolex telco on
Friday at 3 pm this week. We can continue discussions on this issue there.

See here
http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Teleconference,_2013.10.05,_15-16_pm_CET

Have a good public holiday tomorrow!

Best regards,