'Tuberculosis' example -- Re: Next Ontolex Telco

Lupe, Elena, in regard of your 'Tuberculosis' example discussed in the
telco last week:

http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Specification_of_Requirements/Properties-and-Relations-of-Entries

As discussed in the telco, I would provide links to biomedical
ontologies that could be used instead of links to DBpedia. Biomedical
ontologies can be accessed through the NCBO BioPortal at
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/

Searching for Tuberculosis gives many results but we discussed ICD
(International Classification of Diseases):

http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/ICD9CM/010-018.99

A very extended definition is available from SNOMED Clinical Terms:

http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/SNOMEDCT/56717001

It would be good if you could update your examples with reference to
these ontologies (or others you may find appropriate):

Paul