RE: Apologies

Dear Philipp,

no problem. As we were only in three (Thierry, Elena and me) we decided to
not discuss anything and postpone to next meeting. However, to use
positively this time, we stopped 40 minutes on the mapping2skosxl page, to
recap together pro and contra of the approaches, and limitations of both.

In case we don't exchange emails in the meanwhile...I wish you and all the
Ontolex group a nice Christmas and a happy new year!

Armando