Re: Reminder Ontolex telefonference tomorrow 13:00-15:00 (CET)

Dear All,
I'd like to take this opportunity to mention that, unfortunately, I usually can't participate to teleconferences on Fridays, due to weekly project meetings at 8.30 in the morning (US - EST time).
Best,
Alessandro

Alessandro Oltramari
Research Associate