Progress Update?

I just noticed that the charter states we'll have our first telco in
February..

Just to be sure I haven't missed any crucial information -> is/was there
any update regarding WG start, first telco, wiki page, internal
mailinglist, etc.?

cheers,
simon

---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys