Re: Charter updated

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 09:44:14 +0000
To: Renato Iannella <renato@knowledgeflux.com>, "public-ole-comment@w3.org" <public-ole-comment@w3.org>
Cc: Ben Whittam Smith <benedict.whittamsmith@thomsonreuters.com>
Hi Renato,

Despite our best efforts, the charter wasn't discussed at this week's
management meeting. I'll talk to Ralph later today and get a better idea
of time line - probably after Christmas now I'm afraid.

On the plus side, it gives us time to consider your name proposal -
which seems OK to me - as long as the P & O WG doesn't cause anyone to
think we're working on a new shipping line (http://www.poferries.com/).

Phil.

--

Phil Archer