De : Jennifer Sampson [mailto:JENSAM@statoil.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 25 novembre 2011 11:37
À : public-oilgaschem@w3.org
Objet : Linked Data

Hi all,

I have just had a brief look at this from the Library Linked Data Incubator
Group:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/XGR-lld-vocabdataset-20111025/

It is an excellent source for existing metadata element sets and ontologies.
There isn’t such a listing available today which identifies relevant data
sets for the oil and gas domain, as far as I know. I know that Chevron and
Energistics have done a lot of work with metadata and vocabularies in our
domain.

>From my perspective this is something that would be beneficial for our
industry with supporting use cases.

What do others think?

Best regards,

Jennifer

Jennifer Sampson
Principal Analyst Information Technology Infrastructure
ITC PLA IITP
Statoil ASA

m: +47 95 17 69 74
f: +47 55 14 20 50
e:  <mailto:jensam@statoil.com> jensam@statoil.com

Visitor address: Sandslihaugen 30
Incorporation number: NO 923 609 016 MVA
 <http://www.statoil.com/> www.statoil.com

this message.
Thank you