Re: New public mailing list for the Oil, Gas and Chemical Business Group

On 17 Nov 2011, at 10:55 AM, Roger Cutler wrote:

> I would like to emphasize that you DO NOT need to join the W3C -- which is relatively expensive ($65K for most companies) -- in order to join the business group.  That was one of the main objectives in defining this new concept.  It just costs $10K (again for most companies -- small companies and individuals are less).

Ian Jacobs here, Head of W3C Communications.

Thank you for clarifying that point, Roger.

Thomas, if you are interested in discussing the ins and outs of the Business Group program, I'd be happy to set up a call next week. I organized the program and will be available to answer any questions you may have.

Meanwhile, your colleagues on this list are well-positioned to discuss the group's agenda.

Ian