Re: Draft Charter "Completed"

I have responded to these suggestions in the charter.  You may want to
check the section on POC's in the Deliverables section -- I'm not positive
that this is correct yet.  It did seem useful to me to indicate that the
legal framework for this kind of collaboration could be an issue that needs
to be dealt with on a case by case basis, although I didn't say exactly
that.