FW: Deadline Extension: SPE Intelligent Energy 2010 - Call For Papers

FYI...

From: SPE Communications [mailto:no-reply@specommunications.org]
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 3:30 AM
To: Chum, Frank Y
Subject: Deadline Extension: SPE Intelligent Energy 2010 - Call For
Papers

 <http://www.spe.org/web/images/lyris/10ie_lyris.jpg>

SPE Intelligent Energy 2010 - Call For Papers Deadline Extension
<http://click.specommunications.org/t/50602/16384049/5029/0/>

Submit Paper Proposals online by 10 July 2009
<http://click.specommunications.org/t/50602/16384049/5029/0/>

We are pleased to be able to inform you that the deadline for submitting
a paper proposal for the 3rd International SPE Intelligent Energy
Conference <http://click.specommunications.org/t/50602/16384049/2040/0/>
has now been extended to 10 July 2009. The event is taking place in
Utrecht, The Netherlands on 23-25 March 2010 and is entitled 'Delivering
Value - Creating Opportunities'.

The aim of the event is to help more companies to understand how to
apply intelligent principles to their own part of the oil and gas
industry and take a more holistic approach to Drilling, Production
Operations and Well and Reservoir Management. In addition, one of the
key challenges faced by all industries at this time is how we better use
intelligence to help address sustainability and environmental
responsibility.

The Programme Committee would therefore welcome papers that incorporate
and build on the theme 'Delivering Value - Creating Opportunities'.
Within this theme, we have identified four categories to focus on:

*	Business as Usual

*	Cost and Value

*	Organisation

*	Future

Ensure you are a part of this unique industry event and submit your
Paper Proposals online by 10 July 2009
<http://click.specommunications.org/t/50602/16384049/5030/0/> . For a
more detailed outline of the above categories and about the event as a
whole, please visit www.intelligentenergyevent.com/CallForPapers
<http://click.specommunications.org/t/50602/16384049/4798/0/> .

We look forward to receiving your submissions.

SPE members receive periodic emails on meetings related to their
discipline or because they have opted to receive information on specific
meetings. Non-members have received this email because they opted to
receive information on this meeting or topic area.

Unsubscribe
Send an email message to service@spe.org, with "Unsubscribe" in the
subject line. Please also include your name and member number (if
applicable) in the text.

SPE Privacy Policy
<http://click.specommunications.org/t/50602/16384049/6/0/>
Society of Petroleum Engineers
222 Palisades Creek Drive, Richardson, Texas, U.S.A. 75080-2040

3305425

 <http://click.specommunications.org/db/50602/16384049/1.gif>