Re: odrl:LeftOperand and odrl:Action affinity to odrl:Rule classes

Maybe this is where SHACL comes in?

We did discuss this (briefly) many years ago, but decided to let the community define this level of additional rules.

For example, you could conceive a Duty where I had to play a video of a Gambling Warning video each time I showed a Gambling advert (as we do here in Australia!)

Cheers - R