ODRL-DPV Meeting at TPAC

Dear all,

Yesterday we had also the second meeting, together with members of the
DPV community group.
We also met for about 90 minutes, where we discussed these agenda items.

1 Description of the use case: what features of ODRL would be useful for
the DPV community?
2 Technical problems.
2.1 Concept generalization and other inferences.
2.2 Complexity and scalability.
2.3 Signature / Canonicalization.
(seehttps://w3c.github.io/rch-wg-charter/explainer.html)
2.4 On the representation of consent.
3 How to create human readable sentences from a ODRL structure?
4 What is the visible output of this joint work (in the best case)?

The discussion had a light character, and no formal meeting notes were
taken. However, this was a very positive event to know from each other.
Thanks to all participants.
Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3