RE: ODRL - New Co-Chair

Dear Renato, dear Lucinda, dear all,
Thank you very much for your invitation to become Co-Chair of the ODRL Community Group and for your appreciation of my efforts.

I hope, with everyone's input, to be able to provide valuable contribution in the promotion and development of the W3C ODRL Recommendation.

Kind regards
Nicoletta Fornara

---------------------------------
Nicoletta Fornara, Ph.D.
Docente-ricercatore (maître d’enseignement et de recherche)
[cid:f5e259d1-75e0-4a01-bbb6-3200b4b5bb75]<http://www.usi.ch/>
Università della Svizzera italiana
Institute of Digital Technologies for Communication (ITDxC)
Faculty of Communication, Culture and Society
Office 414, Via Buffi 13 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
+41 58 666 4513
nicoletta.fornara@usi.ch
http://www.people.usi.ch/fornaran/index.htm

http://usi.to/dte