Re: Security profile for ODRL

I read the issue Victor sent the link to and it might be a while before
we get consensus on that. Curious on what the appetite would be to focus
on JSON or JSON-LD only for now.

Given that there is precedence in 'Verifiable Credentials' for
supporting only JSON and JSON-LD, I am wondering if we can start with
there?

regards