Re: A clarification on odrl:duty

It’s very likely to be an error in my diagramming. However, the examples were written to the ontology, so if it was an error there then it’d be no surprise the examples were wrong :)

Will need to cross-check against the XML schema to be sure.

M.

--
Mo McRoberts - Chief Technical Architect - Archives & Digital Public Space,
Zone 2.12, BBC Scotland, 40 Pacific Quay, Glasgow G51 1DA,