From: Víctor Rodríguez Doncel [mailto:vrodriguez@fi.upm.es]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 12:57 PM
To: public-odrl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Opinions for some use cases in relation to constraints

Hi Paul,

About segments, you may want to use W3C Media Fragments URI<http://www.w3.org/TR/media-frags/> to describe the granted resource.

http://www.pearson.com/yourvideo.ogv#t=90,120

file:///tmp/yourvideo.mkv#t=90,120<file:///\\tmp\yourvideo.mkv#t=90,120>

Regards,
Víctor

El 03/09/2015 a las 16:28, Appleby, Paul escribió:
Hi

At Pearson we're looking at using ODRL (in RDF). We're getting down into the detail of use cases and there is one specific use case we can't make fit:

How would we specify that we can only use a segment of video, say from 90s in to 120s in. There are no temporal equivalents to absolutePosition and absoluteSize

As another point of clarification of understanding. Is timeInterval for use cases such as 'I can download 3 times a year every year' or 'I can sell 5 copies each week'?

Any insights welcome.

Thanks

Paul

--

Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel

D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial

ETS de Ingenieros Informáticos

Universidad Politécnica de Madrid

Campus de Montegancedo s/n

Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain

Tel. (+34) 91336 3753

Skype: vroddon3

[Image removed by sender. Avast logo]<https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898
and delete this email. Thank you.
[IP_US_DISC]

msk dccc60c6d2c3a6438f0cf467d9a4938