Re: Namespace of ODRL

My 2 cents (as a developer) ...

We could draw an analogy of pots and pans (model) and ingredients (vocab):

As a cook, I should probably know the difference between an ingredient and a pot or pan.

As stated previously, the pots and pans are much less likely to change than ingredients, and if I start to cook with new ingredients I shouldn't have to version my pots and pans.

If I decide I love ODRL's pots and pans but not the ingredients I can use my own, and with the clean separation I'll be less likely to accidentally use some ODRL sugar.

I personally think the separation makes sense.

Regards,

Ray