Re: ODRL Profile for Linked Data

Yes, hence my concern about "having conflicts for the conflict resolution"
odrl:conflict may declare prohibitions take precedence in general, but
one specific permission may gain precedence if so declared with the
odrl-ld:precedenceOver.
I wonder how can we specify this beyond an English sentence.

Also, I think the RDF Shapes spec is truly clear. But... which should be
the reference software to validate the expressions?
I have peeked here http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/ShEx, but I am unsure
about it...
Where should I look at?

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3