Re: PRISM Rights based on ODRL

> On 7 Feb 2015, at 02:35, Myles, Stuart <SMyles@ap.org> wrote:
>
> Has anyone looked at any of this stuff? It is all based on ODRL, from my quick glance... Specifically, they seemed to have extended the PRISM XML to copy the ODRL 2.0 data model and vocabulary, but they keep the elements in their own namespace

Thanks for the heads-up Stuart....many (many) years ago we once spoke to PRISM about ODRL...and good to see they are using it....

...but...It does seem they are using the ODRL model concepts, rather than the actual (XML) encoding.

I will contact them to see if they would be interested in following the RigthsML approach (ie an ODRL Profile)

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com