From: Renato Iannella [mailto:ri@semanticidentity.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:11 PM
To: Myles, Stuart
Cc: ODRL Community Group (Contrib)
Subject: Re: Updated ODRL in JSON DRAFT

On 25 Apr 2014, at 06:40, Myles, Stuart <SMyles@ap.org<mailto:SMyles@ap.org>> wrote:

So, to pave the way for this kind of change, I make every property that must be plural have a plural name.

True, but they can also be singular (and in most cases are, eg "permissions")

I wanted to true and use the same URIs across the XML, RDF/OWL, and JSON encodings.

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com
Mobile: +61 4 1313 2206

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If the reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error, and that any review,
notify The Associated Press immediately by telephone at +1-212-621-1898
and delete this email. Thank you.
[IP_US_DISC]

msk dccc60c6d2c3a6438f0cf467d9a4938