RE: Some Questions about the XML Encoding of ODRL v2

I think it is impossible to make the policy mandatory by XML Schema means as
by the general ODRL design it is the root element - and root elements have
no cardinality. But maybe it would help to say explicitly on the XML
Encoding page that <o:policy> must be the root of any ODRL expression.

And by my counting only the snippets in section 4 don't have a policy root
element, all the 11 full examples in section 5 have one. In 6. Other
Examples policy is missing in the last two snippets out of 6.

Btw: what is the status of the Draft Changes page at
http://www.w3.org/community/odrl/work/2-0-xml-encoding-constraint-draft-chan
ges/ - all example codes are missing there.

Michael