Re: http-schnorr-sig -- HTTP Authentication Using Schnorr Signatures

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback so far. I've received three pieces of concrete
input:

   1. From the Solid OS team — they've implemented Schnorr signatures for
   chat, but not login. It would be useful to include the WebID in the auth
   string, so both the key and WebID can be verified.
   2. Kieran (co-author of NIP-98) suggested improving the description of
   how events are signed.
   3. Brugeman pointed out that "serialized event" is mentioned a few times
   without specifying the serialization method.

I’ve raised issues for these here:
https://github.com/nostrcg/http-schnorr-auth/issues

Let’s aim to fix these in the next draft, probably this week or early next.
Happy to get more feedback anytime, either publicly or privately.

Best,
Melvin

ne 15. 9. 2024 v 8:19 odesílatel Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>