From: Tobias Christian Jensen <tcj@siteimprove.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2023 10:55
To: public-nordic-accessibility@w3.org <public-nordic-accessibility@w3.org>
Subject: Reminder: Nordic Accessibility Community Group meeting on August 15

Hi fellow accessibility enthusiasts,

In less than a week, on Wednesday August 15th, we will all meet again to discuss the future of the Nordic Accessibility Community Group. I suggest we do this through retrospection.

You don't have to prepare anything before the meeting. But if you like, you may consider in advance what we've learned for this Community Group in the past year. Did the format work for you? Did you get what you expected from the Community Group? What could we change?

I have some suggestions for a new format myself. I'd love to get your thoughts about it at the meeting.

If you cannot make the meeting, I would like to hear from you if another timeslot would be better in the future. These meetings work best when many of us come together.

I hope to see you there and look forward to continuing our intriguing discussions about accessibility.

Best regards,
Tobias Christian Jensen