Re: [aksw-core] Charter for W3C Community Group Natural Language Interfaces for the Web of Data

Dear all,

thanks for the online as well as offline discussion. So far, we identified some common points for deliverables of this group:

* At least one common format for benchmarks
* At least one test suite for extensive benchmarking of components, e.g., like [2]

We also identified discussions pertaining to:
* How and how often to communicate

@Edgard: I think we will focus on protocols like [1]

Furthermore, if you want to edit the charter [3], let me know your github user name.

Best regards
Ricardo

[1] Andreas Both, Dennis Diefenbach, Kuldeep Singh, Saeedeh Shekarpour, Didier Cherix and Christoph Lange. Qanary -- An Extensible Vocabulary for Open Question Answering Systems
[2] GERBIL -- General Entity Annotation Benchmark Framework by Ricardo Usbeck, Michael Röder, Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, Ciro Baron, Andreas Both, Martin Brümmer, Diego Ceccarelli, Marco Cornolti, Didier Cherix, Bernd Eickmann, Paolo Ferragina, Christiane Lemke, Andrea Moro, Roberto Navigli, Francesco Piccinno, Giuseppe Rizzo, Harald Sack, René Speck, Raphaël Troncy, Jörg Waitelonis, and Lars Wesemann in24th WWW conference
[3] https://github.com/Natural-Language-Interfaces-CG/charter