TPAC preparation (was Re: Kaz Ashimura - New Staff Contact Self-introduction)

Thanks a lot for your warm words, Luc and Jacques!

Yes, let's start the discussion on TPAC agenda.

Please let me know once the slot is fixed.  I'll ask the Admin Team
to allocate a conf call on the Zakim bridge.

Thanks,

Kazuyuki

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 1:08 AM, Bourhis, Jacques <jacques.bourhis@intel.com