TPAC update

From: Bourhis, Jacques <jacques.bourhis@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 15:14:49 +0000
To: "'public-nfc@w3.org'" <public-nfc@w3.org>
Hi Everyone,

Given very few people registered for TPAC and also the fact I cannot attend this year, we decided to cancel our F2F sessions.
I'm sorry about the late notice but it would not be efficient and very productive to maintain them.
This said, one of  main task we have in plate for the next weeks is around the re-charter proposal for the group.
So let's chat this month trying to come up with proposal for the TPAC timeframe.

Regards,
Jacques.
92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros