Re: Chrome and Firefox browser asking for NFC access on Android

I am one of the engineers who helps Mozilla to add NFC API to their Firefox
OS. The reason that the Firefox Browser (and most likely Chrome) for
Android request NFC permissions is for the Android Beam capability that
lets applications easily share information via NFC. It does not mean that
the Android version of those browsers expose NFC capability via a Web API.

Arno