Re: Data Types - AbsoluteURI

That's correct, although the example Windows LaunchApp record
unfortunately also represents a violation of the TNF=3 type string
construction rules - it should in fact be an Absolute URI.

Beyont that, shouldn't the Blob message type not actually apply to *any*
NDEF record type that is not covered by DOMString | URL | JSON ? I would
else wonder how other NFC Forum Well-Known Types or NFC Forum External
Types (TNF=4) could be accessed.

/Stephen

--
Stephen Tiedemann, Principal Engineer
European Technology Center (EuTEC)

Office: +49-711-5858773
Mobile: +49-172-7425784
Fax:    +49-711-585899773

Sony Deutschland GmbH
Registersitz: Kemperplatz 1, 10785 Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Markus Zumkeller
Rechtsform GmbH, HRB Berlin-Charlottenburg 107677 B
--

"To solve an interesting problem, start by finding
a problem that is interesting to you."