card emulation

I see that Android 4.4 supports card emulation:

From: http://developer.android.com/about/versions/kitkat.html

This is promising for when we (the NFC WG) want to start work on a
specification that exposes this capability to trusted web applications.
This is something that was envisioned as part of the working group
charter. We have a choice in whether we include card emulation as part
of the existing specification or whether we start a fresh specification
specifically for card emulation.