RE: common NFC API draft / base for discussion

Hi Luc,

HyWAI is a hybrid web platform similar to the Phonegap.

Unfortunately, we didn't make English API document yet. So you can see the translated API document here
http://bit.ly/15huamC

We had been developing the HyWAI system since 2009. From the beginning, HyWAI system was designed to get compatibility with W3C Device APIs. Therefore, most of HyWAI APIs is very similar to W3C Device APIs.

The 1st implementation of NFC API, in the HyWAI, was added 2011. It was very simple style.
Current version of NFC API is 2nd implementation.

We were trying to extract NFC APIs from low level NFC APIs.

Our API considering points was as below :
 - Use to web applications
 - Can be used simply
 - Can be support to multi-platform environment

I'm thinking of make a proposal that based on our experience for the modification of current NFC API draft.
If I finish the proposal, I will propose that.

Best Regards,

--- Jonathan Jeon