Re: draft charter for a W3C NFC working group

Hi Dave,

nice work and great to see that rolling in the browser community.

I'm wondering though why the scope shall be limited to NDEF exchange,
even in P2P mode. I would expect a lot of great ideas to blossom up
when access to the LLCP interface becomes available, it's a much more
flexible way of content exchange and allows interactive communication.
Conceptually, an LLCP service interface matches pretty well with a
socket model (done in https://launchpad.net/nfcpy project, for example).

/Stephen

--
Stephen Tiedemann, Principal Engineer
European Technology Center (EuTEC)

Office: +49-711-5858773
Mobile: +49-172-7425784
Fax:    +49-711-585899773

Sony Deutschland GmbH
Registersitz: Kemperplatz 1, 10785 Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Serge Foucher, Markus Zumkeller
Rechtsform GmbH, HRB Berlin-Charlottenburg 107677 B
--

"To solve an interesting problem, start by finding
a problem that is interesting to you."