updated charter and request for volunteers for co-chairs

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 18:42:36 +0100
To: "public-nfc@w3.org" <public-nfc@w3.org>
Following the request for inclusion of support for the APDU format and
for NFC card emulation, I have accordingly updated the draft charter:

    http://www.w3.org/2012/05/nfc-wg-charter.html

If you would like to volunteer yourself as a candidate for co-chair for
the NFC Working Group, or have recommendations for a suitable co-chair,
please let me know by emailing me directly.