Re: Compressed requests (was: Submitting forms as JSON)

Quickly my thoughts on this:
I believe there is no endpoint in the real world that is not capable of
inflating, or un-gzipping any content so I'd skip the "check the server"
part since you know who you are sending data to because this needs to be
stored or analyzed in there, accordingly the end point needs to know what
kind of data is receiving and since it supports already files, I don't see
concrete problems in supporting any sort of compressed binary with a
Content-Type that will be parsed after decompression.