Re: Submitting forms as JSON

Jonathan once you send JSON encoded strings it won't really matter what
kind of encoding you'd like to use since these are represented as ASCII
chars such \u0E7A.

Accordingly, once the server will parse that string, the encoding will be
same server-dependent so it should not be encoding type related, am I
missing something?

One thing to consider, that would have many benefits with if compression
will be possible too where supported, is that non western/latin languages
usually weight a lot because of the JSON unicode representation but not so
much once the compression is switched on.

I am sorry to stress this here but I find unbelievable that in 2014 we
still don't have a way to **send** compressed binary data when every
browser supports it (at least decompressing ...)

Horrible limit for stored data too :-/

One problem per time though ... this proposal is very welcome, IMO!