From: Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>
Sent: 2/14/2014 15:05
To: Andrea Giammarchi <andrea.giammarchi@gmail.com>
Cc: public-nextweb@w3.org
Subject: Re: DOM NamedStorage Interface Proposal

There's a lot more value in defining an async store (à la localForage[1])
and making sure it doesn't sport these kind of issues than in proposing
fixes to a sync store vendors no longer want to spend resources on.

--tobie

[1]: http://mozilla.github.io/localForage/

On Feb 14, 2014, at 23:07, Andrea Giammarchi <andrea.giammarchi@gmail.com>