RE: Extensible Web Manifesto Projects

Seems like a good idea to me, too.

De : Brian Kardell [mailto:bkardell@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 18 octobre 2013 16:54
À : public-nextweb@w3.org
Objet : Extensible Web Manifesto Projects

Echoing a suggestion here from Yehuda, I think it is a great idea so let's put it to a quick vote:

We'd like to add a /projects to the site which lists W3C and ECMA projects which we feel are currently embracing principles of the Manifesto with a short blurb and a link.  We feel that this will help promote the idea and show visibility into progress.

Step 1 i think is a straight up or down, then we will worry about which projects to include.