Re: Lea Verou has a prollyfill challenge for us...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting this Brian.

If anybody wants to work on this, my demo app might be helpful [1], although it doesn't support borders, box-shadow or bg images etc. Also, it’s currently buggy with some cases of large radii (not sure which ones exactly), like border-radius: 100px / 100% 100% 0 0;

[1]: http://leaverou.github.com/border-corner-shape/

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations
http://w3.org/people/all#leahttp://lea.verou.me ✿ @leaverou