Re: News

> As I said in the first few days of joining the group, it would be nice to
have a logo or some kind of recognisable banner for the group. This has
also worked really well for the RICG, particularly in media coverage. The
RICG-look-and-feel has also been used by various members at conferences,
etc. We've even printed t-shirts :) It helps having symbols and tangible
objects that make folks identify with a community.

I could work on a logo proposal. But we should agree on the theme and name.
Should it be based on 'Extensible web', 'nextweb' or maybe focus on
prollyfill.org?