Re: News

On Jun 30, 2013 11:16 AM, "Marcos Caceres" <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 30 June 2013 at 14:00, Brian Kardell wrote:
>

> > Re: utilitarian reason, thats the topic of my other post.
> Sounds good.
> >
> > Everything else, that is pretty much what i mean - we need a feed and
one or more curators.

> Ok, so far, that's you and I.
>
> https://twitter.com/prollyfill
>
> Anyone else wanna help?
>
> > I have seen at least a dozen related things, it would be good to
collect them and provide a feed/compendium of resources. You should
encounter some of that when you find the group.

> That sounds great - and we better get started on collecting these ASAP.

> [1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcyxXPILO8E&feature=youtu.be
> [2] http://domenic.me/2013/06/10/explaining-away-the-webs-magic/
> [3] http://www.webdirections.org/blog/towards-an-extensible-web/
>
> Should we just capture them on the W3C wiki?
> http://www.w3.org/community/nextweb/wiki/Main_Page

+1 that i think.
> > When I joined the CSS WG i got a nice "welcome, here's some stuff..."
email from one of the chairs - it would be great to do the same and have
some things to point to.

> Ain't you the Chair of this group? ;) If you draft up a welcome pack,
happy to review it.

Yes- and as such I get notifications when someone joins - I was just saying
a nice archive to point to would be real helpful.