Re: The Extensible Web Manifesto [via Extensible Web Community Group]

On 6/13/13 12:40 AM, Karl Dubost wrote:
> François REMY [2013-06-12T07:12]:
>> in standards committees,
>
> It is orthogonal to standards committees. The valid points about slow
> and irreversible can happen in many contexts. "favicon.ico" has not
> been developed in a standard committee, for example.

I don't think anyone is saying that terrible things only happen in
standards committees.

Please accept the thanks of millions for making the web work and the
gratitude of many who are looking forward to experimenting on top of
standards already created.

Thanks,
--
Simon St.Laurent