Re: Blog post for review

Marcos I've created (tried to) a working video recorder and decoder with
Animated GIF fallback and the only browser that worked was actually Opera
'cause all material out there, in terms of demo/examples, is outdated
accordingly with specs.

https://github.com/WebReflection/wine#readme

Talking abut getUserMedia and video ... things are different, as explained
in the related blog:
http://webreflection.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-difficult-road-to-vine-via-web.html

I always think out of the box but sometimes that ain't useful ... I need
support and better/faster delivery from both W3C and Browsers

@Yehuda .. Streams aren't easy/possible to polyfill as well as classes that
extend natives ... many wraps around needed, many things that won't work,
many others that will wolk slow.

The manifest direction is OK, clear, and again, I agree ... but few facts
are the only thing that developers out there really trust/see/understand ;-)