Re: Blog post for review

only "gotcha" I see is that if things can be implemented already in JS ...
things are out there in some github repo already. What we need in the core
is stuff that cannot be implemented in JS.

As example, month spent behind Promises definition is against this
manifesto, imho, since those were all possible to simulate already via JS
but AFAIK Domenic, the main person behind Promises/A+ signed this petition
too.

Anyway, the manifesto is OK, now facts would be an even better answer ;-)