Re: Blog post for review

forgot to answer: yes, looks good .. but does W3C actually follow this
manifesto? I hope this group is meant like that and able to make things
snappier for real, in terms of delivering.

I also hope this won't cause an uncontrollable browser fragmentation ... I
mean, even worst than current one, where every script needs 387 checks
before knowing what's available at that time for that browser.

br