Re: Task Queues as a primitive

I totally agree that we want to expose the event loop better. Having
implemented a polyfill for this in Ember (the Ember "Run Loop") I feel
strongly that getting this right (in particular, avoiding interleaving
where possible) is critical to getting the best (or in some cases, even
good enough) performance out of this system.

Yehuda Katz
(ph) 718.877.1325